Saturday, November 24, 2007

What do I have to say....


Well I don't have a lot to say tonight. We rented a car and and headed out of town for the weekend. I left the school with all but 3 plinths made. I hope that they got the others done and at least a couple of coats of paint. I guess I will find out on Monday. I still have a few things to tie up on a few of my pieces. I have to final sand the shelves to my "Hollow" unit.

I found out on Friday, when I stopped by to see the set up of the exhibition that was in this last week, that they placed books on my coffee table and then put it in front of a window. There just happened to be some big sun spots on the table. So now I have to scrape down the top and re-oil this baby. I don't know what this guy who set up this exhibition was thinking. He also put one of the other students cabinets upside down. They actually displayed it upside down. You know what they say, " if you want something done right do it yourself."

Anyways, I will try to get some good posts in this week. I have to get the show set up and then I hope to get permission from the other students to make a video of the show. So look forward to that.

Until then friend... Camping is In-"TENTS"

No comments: