Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Testing a new service...

Well I haven't posted as much as I like these last few weeks. I guess that's because I haven't had a lot to say. Really these last two weeks have been design time. The week so far I have settled on a final design. I am going to build a low entertainment center. It will have some removeable cabinets that can be stacked anywhere on top or within the main cabinet itself.

Right now I have spent the last day and tomarrow on building a true to life 1 to 5 scale model. Today I got all the pieces cut out and routed a 2mm groove for my two sliding doors to sit in and run on. That right my doors on this little model are actually going to work. I was so stoked when everything went as planned.

Well I just downloaded a new blog publishing service. It's called ScribeFire. It allows me to blog and not have to actually log into blogger and do it through there. So I am going to test this out and see how it works.

Anyways until next time all...


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: