Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Just thought you might like to see this...

I found this online the other night. It is the catalogue from the exhibition that I was in down in Hobart. The exhibition just ended with an invitation to put my work along with the rest of the makers into another gallery in Hobart. I declined only for the reason that I do not have any time at the moment to handle any orders. But it was nice to know that someone else liked my stuff enough to want to display it in there gallery.

So the link is to a PDF file that you will have to download. I tried to put a direct link in here. But it didn't seem to work, so I will put the address and you'll have to copy and paste it into the search bar.

www.ccc.tas.gov.au/webdata/resources/files/clarence-prize-catalogue.pdf

It's only a small thing, but I think it is a really nice catalogue. Until next time...

No comments: