Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Giving you a whole lots of Fingers...

Here are the pictures that I told you all I would put up tonight.

Number 1: Here I had to saw the individual fingers out.















Number 2: After that I used my coping saw to saw out the waste. Well actually I first chiseld out a little waste down to the base line, in order to give myself a small shelf in order to be able to clean out the bottoms.




















Number 3: See the fingers going together. They are going to look pretty good for being hand cut.
















So hopefully by the end of the week I will have a couple of bases done and ready to be glued up. At least that is the goal.

But I have this project due for my elective class. I am taking a computer rendering and animation class. And needless to say it is kicking my you know what. I am barely keeping up with what is going on. With that said here is one of many renderings that I have done.



I've done about 6 of these. THey are small and each one takes about 5 to 20 minutes to render. So it's been a long day first at the shop until 4:30 and then at the University computer lab until 8:30. So I'm going to bed.

So until next time... do something good for the world, plant a tree.

No comments: