Saturday, June 23, 2007

Workin' for a live'n

Well week one is over and man has it been a great week here in Sydney. First off I spent last sunday at the wood show, and man here was alot of good stuff. I ended up buying a HnT Gordon shoulder plane. Man is it sweet, I will post some pictures of it when I get back to Tassie.

The rest of the week has been spent building a few tables for Tracy to take to some of the galleries around here. The on that I am woring on is really interesting in it's design and making. We have discovered lots of little traps and procdural errors along the way. So I hope to get that done here soon. I will also post some picture of that. Tracy spent the a few days making a really sweet looking side or end table.

The thing that I have learned most over this last wekk is that I really want to do this for the rest of my life. I completely enjoy waking up and heading straight out to the shop and working until night time and then going in eating and going to sleep.

Anyways, I took a good video of the shop and once I get back and do some editing and stuff I'll throw that up here as well. So until then, clean out your ears because you'll want to hear me when I arrive.

Kaleo

P.S. Please excuse the spelling errors. For some reason, blogger doesn't allow Safari to run that.

1 comment:

Wanders said...

Kaleo, great blog. Always happy to hear that someone loves their work so much. If you're having trouble with Safari on blogger, try downloading Mozilla's Firefox as a browser instead. It works a little better for my blog.

A fellow Mac blogger,

Wes