Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Presenting... Well I haven't named it yet, but here it is.


So today I finished the entertainment center. I put the doors on and the ball and socket casters. The whole piece got a coat of oil. The doors only have one coat on them at the moment. But the rest of the piece now has 5 coats of oil. I tell you what, I have not had the time with any other project to get more than 2 coats of oil on. Man the more you put on the better things look. I can't believe how this stuff builds up and looks so beautiful.

So all that is left is to get at least 3 more coats of oil on everything and then present it on Friday. Well I still have to build the 4 inner cabinets but that can wait until next week. I also have to come up with a name for this piece. Any suggestions let me know, kalafinefurntiure@gmail.com, or leave a comment.

So until next time... it's all fun and games, until someone gets an eye poked out.


This is a shot of the back.






















Check out the figure in the doors.









Shot of the top of the cabinet


Sorry about the quality of the shots, I hope to get the professional in soon to finish shooting my stuff.

No comments: