Friday, July 13, 2007

Third Exhibition and were done... (for now)


Well last night was the opening for the third exhibition in the last week. I guess it must be the season or something. This exhibition was put on by the art school from the Uni. They had a hugh diverse set up from graffiti art to some ceramics to enviromental art and then us at the furniture school. There was some really nice things there. It was also neat because they involved some local primary schools, where the children made drawings and clay sculptures and all the children were there also. So I thought that was really neat.



As for our stand I think it looked really good. It was very minimal. Which I am quickly learning thatis the style that I like. Less is more. Simple, clean lines and uncluttered pieces are what I like.

So with that said, I hope to be posting my design process of this next project. Also I am putting together another video of the show at the school. I hope to get that up this weekend.

So until then... from the mouth of my 3 year Kai "watch out pepperoni here I come"

No comments: