Monday, April 9, 2007

Some new features

I've thought of adding a few new features to this blog.

They are these:

Google Ads on the side bar
The Stat Counter
Ability for readers to receive an email when a new post is written

Let me know what you think. As you can tell at the bottom of the page I have already added the stat counter. But the other 2 I am still thinking about. The emails will only happen if you want them to. This is because you will have to send me your email so that I can add you to the list. So send them to me if you are interested- kalafinefurniture@gmail.com- and I will add you to the list.

Google ads will put adds on the side bar of the blog that are relevant to the subject matter on the blog. This means if we are talking about glues or something, then there should some links to shops or glue sites there. We can always run a test and see if it works. If it doesn't I can always take it back off. Let me know what you think.

Kaleo

No comments: