Friday, November 24, 2006

End of a Long Year


Well the year is just about done here at the school. As of right now there is not much going on. We are building a set of 8 "Uno" chairs to try and sell them next year to help fund our final exhibition. So that is keeping me busy enough.

As for much else there isn't alot. The 2nd year exhibition was really nice. I was told at the last minute that my table was not going to be displayed. The reason was it was thought that it would look funny if only 1 first year was displaying. Needless to say I was really disappointed. Actually that's not true I was really pissed off at the whole thing. But it's over and all is well. Now it's nothing to do for a few days amd then we are off to New Zealand for 10 days. After that I will be looking for a part time job. So wish me luck.

I'll let you all know how the trip goes. Until then be good and eat all those veggies.

Kaleo

No comments: