Saturday, September 16, 2006

The week after

Well this has been the week after holiday. It was nice to get back to the workshop. But at the same time it was a little bit hard to get back into the swing of things. There isn't really much to report on this week. I spent most of the week finalizing the planning stages of my table. I've drawn up all the plans and gotton all the joinery worked out. Figured out all the procedures in order. That is one really good lesson that I've learned here in the past years. Planning is so important in fine furniture making. I think like before school, a lot of woodworker like me just figured it out as they went along. And I would make a lot of mistakes and it never quite came out right. So planning makes the process a lot easier. Believe me. Anyways, I'll get back to you next week with more.

Kaleo

No comments: