Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'll show you mine....


So the show was last night. We spent all day Thursday and most of Friday setting up. But I have to say it looked terrific. I know I said that I would try to get the video done this weekend, but I left the camera at school over the weekend. So Monday I plan to go the the Design Centre and take some footage of the empty show and then I'll get it ready.

We had a really good turn out to the show. Which is always nice. What can I really say about the show. I had a few people really interest in my stuff. A really nice couple from Melbourne seem genuinely interested in my chair and really my style. I really hope to hear from them. I have high hopes that they might be my first commission.



So please to be enjoying the few shots that I have from the show. And stay tuned for the video early next week.

Until then friends... "The smell of wood in my shop is more pleasing than a desk in an office." Sam Maloof
----------------
Now playing: Harry Connick, Jr. - Parade of the Wooden Soldiers
via FoxyTunes

No comments: