Friday, November 9, 2007

The rest of the Professional Shots


Well I finally got the rest of my furniture professionally photographed. All the pictures were taken by Misha from Merettie collections. You can find him and his work at www.merzetti.com. For any of you that might live in Queensland Australia, that's where he is. He does great work.

I'm really glad that I got these taken. As I began to realize that I was not going to be able to take any of my work home with me, these pictures became more important. Not just for sentimental reasons, but for future professional reasons also. I spent about 250.00 dollars to have the photos taken, which is far cheaper than 8-10,000 dollars to ship all my furniture back to the states.



So what have I been up to. Preparations for the end of the year exhibition. Myself and a fellow classmate Fiona have been laying out the rooms with all the furniture. There are three rooms to fill. Which won't be hard with 12 students and 4 pieces of furniture each. I tell you the process of setting up a show is crazy. Maybe I'll blog on that this weekend?

Anyways, here are a few shots of my entertainment unit which I have decided to call "Hollow". The reason behind the name is the fact that it's made from the foam torsion box, so it's not solid. Also that it has a lot of open or hollow space.



Check out the rest of the photos by clicking on the gallery of photos. I am just going to add the new ones to that album.

Also I am trying out a new thing called Twitter. You can see little updates on the side bar. They are just quick little updates right now on a daily basis, but soon to be more often. You can go to www.twitter.com and subscribe to receive the updates when they come out. I also just joined up with Facebook so look me up there also.

So until next time people...

----------------
Now playing: Wyclef Jean - Gone Til November
via FoxyTunes

No comments: